Setting a personal photo in Gtmhub helps your colleagues quickly identify the OKRs you work on or comments you post.
If you have not uploaded your photo, Gtmhub can pick your photo from Gravatar if you have one associated with the email you use to log in to Gtmhub.
Alternatively, you can upload a photo from your computer.
How to upload a custom photo from your computer
- Log in to Gtmhub application
- In the upper right corner you will see a "hamburger" icon which opens the sidebar
- Then click on the Edit profile link
- Next, click on the photo on the right side and a dialog will appear.
- Drag a new photo or select one from your computer.
- Finally, a dialog will appear which will let you crop your image as you see fit. When you are done click on the Finish button.