Zendesk is a Customer Service Software and Support Ticket System vendor. By integrating Zendesk you can measure the performance of your customer service and support efforts.
How to connect
Create Zendesk API token
- In your Zendesk account navigate to Setup > Channels > API.
- In the Settings tab make sure that Token Access is enabled.
- Generate a new API token and copy it in your clipboard.
Connect with Zendesk
- In Gtmhub navigate to Setup > Data Sources screen.
- Click on the Add new Data Source button.
- From the Choose a Data Source dialog, select Zendesk from the Operations tab.
- Give a name of the connection.
- In the Email field enter the email address with which you generated the API token.
- Paste your Zendesk API token in the API Token field.
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain in the Subdomain field.
Did this answer your question?