How to connect
- In Gtmhub navigate to Setup > Data Sources screen.
- Click on the Add new Data Source button.
- From the Choose a Data Source dialog, select Twitter from the Social tab.
- Enter the Twitter username for the user you want to track metrics for and click on the Connect button.
What data from Twitter can you use
At the moment you can get following data about Twitter user:
- followers_count : number of followers user has
- friends_count : number of friends user has
- favourites_count : number of favourites user has
- statuses_count : number of statuses user has written
There is a quick way to set up Twitter with Gtmhub, which will set up the connector, install necessary entities and insights, so you can start using them right away.
Did this answer your question?