Export the OKR list to excel
Gtmhub allows you to export the OKR list (a.k.a. OKR grid) into Excel. Follow these simple steps to do it:
- From the OKRs dropdown menu choose the session you need
- In the Objective view click on "Settings and actions" button
- Then choose "Export to Excel"
- In a second the excel file will be downloaded
Export the "Team view" to excel
Additionally, you can export the summary of a team to an excel file. This is how it goes:
- From the People dropdown menu choose Teams
- Select the team you would like to export data about
- From the upper right corner open the Options menu and click "Export to Excel"
You can also print the "Team Details" view
When in the Team Details view, you can hit "Ctrl+P" (command+P) to preview and print the print-ready page.