Gtmhub allows you to export the simple grid with OKRs to Excel. Here is how to do it:
- Open the "OKRs" (Goals) screen
- Click on "Grid options"
- If "Simple view + details" is not the active view, switch to it
- Open "Grid options" drop-down menu again and choose "Export to Excel"
- In a second you'll see the "Download file" button.
- Click the button to download the generated Excel file
Export the "Team view" to excel
Additionally, you can export the summary of a team to an excel file. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the "People" from the top navigation
- Go to the "Teams" screen
- Select the team you would like to export
- From the upper right corner of the "Details view" open the "Options" menu and click "Export to Excel"
You can also print the "Team Details" view
When in the "Team Details" view you can hit "Ctrl+P" (command+P) to preview and print the print-ready page.