OKRs encourage open and meaningful conversations among everyone in the company. Communicating timely what matters the most is sufficient for evaluating progress and guiding future improvements.
In Gtmhub, people can share information with each other about the OKR process. In order to obtain the full benefits of OKRs, feedback must be integral to the process. The Feedback section helps HRs, managers and their teams elaborate in an efficient way - everyone can ask for, give or receive feedback from their colleagues.
How to ask for feedback?
- In Gtmhub, navigate to People section
- Chose Feedback from the drop-down menu
- From the left sidebar select Ask for feedback
Feedbacks are categorized into topics. It is mandatory that each feedback belongs to a topic.
You can either select a topic from the list with already created topics in your system or you can create a new topic.
When you select a topic, the next steps are:
- Select a due date for your feedback.
- Type the name of the person you need feedback from (author).
- Optional: Send a note - provide more information why need this feedback.
- Type the name of the addressee (About).
- Optional: Chose whether the addressee should be able to see the feedback.
- Click on the Send feedback request button to sent it.
The requested feedback can be found under the All Feedback menu on the left sidebar.
All the feedback is recorded there and can be filtered.