- QuickBooks Online account
- QuickBooks Company ID
- QuickBooks admin account email and password
- You must be a Gtmhub administrator
How to find QuickBooks online Company ID
In order to connect QuickBooks Online with Gtmhub you will need your QuickBooks Online Company Id. Follow these steps to find it:
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online account
- Click on the little cog icon in the upper right corner
- Click on the Account & Settings link under Your Company section
- Click on the Billing & Subscription tab in the left menu
- Copy the Company ID from this screen and keep it for later
How to connect
The simplest way to connect QuickBooks Online in Gtmhub is through a QuickBooks masterplan - which will also install sample insights which you can start using immediately.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to Gtmhub app
- Navigate to Setup tab
- In the Insights section click on the Start with a preset link
- From the available masterplans, select QuickBooks
- Click on the Install Selected Systems button
- In the connection dialog enter the name of the connection (something that will help you identify this connection, as Gtmhub allows you to connect more than one QuickBooks account) and the QuickBooks company ID
- Click on the Authenticate button
- When the QuickBooks authentication dialog appears click on the Authorize button
The insights for QuickBooks Online are now installed and you can use them. Create a new or using existing InsightBoard and add the insights through Add Insights dialog.
Once you have added the insights, you can attach them to your OKRs as dynamic key results. Alternatively, you can now also build custom insights using the data coming from QuickBooks online.