You use tags when you want to categorize your OKRs.
Afterwards, tags allow you to filter OKRs.
Add a tag to an objective
To add a tag to an objective in Gtmhub, perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, under OKRs, click All sessions.
- Click the session where you want to tag objectives.
- Click the objective that you want to tag.
- Under the objective’s title, click the tag icon.
- In the input field, enter the tag name and press
While typing, Gtmhub will suggest you names of existing tags.
The tag appears under the objective’s title.
- Add as many tags as required.
The tags are applied instantly.
- Navigate back to the OKRs list.
NOTE: You can bulk tag OKRs. For more information, see Manage OKRs in bulk.
Filter by tags
When you open a session, you can use tags to filter OKRs in the following places:
- On the Objectives tab.
To do this, in the toolbar, click Filter > Filter by tag.
- On the Alignment tab
In the left pane, under TAGGED UNDER, click Search for tags.
- On the Statistics tab
In the toolbar, enter the tag and press