Managing OKRs at bulk simplifies the organization of the OKR process.
Access bulk operations
Perform the following:
- In the navigation pain, under OKRs, click All sessions.
- Click the session whose OKRs you want to manage.
- In the toolbar, expand Settings and actions.
You can perform the following bulk operations:
The list of employees and teams appears on the right.
- To assign an owner to an objective or a key result, drag the names from the list and drop them over the respective objective or key result.
- When finished, click Close bulk assigning.
The list of tags appears on the right.
- To assign a tag to an objective, drag the tag from the list and drop it over the respective objective.
NOTE: You can add a new tag, by clicking Add new tag, entering the name of the tag and pressing
- When finished, click Close bulk tagging.
A Delete button appears in front of each objective and behind each key result.
- To delete an objective or a key result, click its Delete button.
IMPORTANT: This action cannot be undone. Deleting an objective deletes it and its key results permanently.
- When finished, in the toolbar, click Done.
The list of columns in the OKR grid appears on the right.
- Use drag-and-drop to rearrange the columns.
The columns in the grit are rearranged instantly.
- Navigate back to the OKR grid.