You can receive notifications in the Gtmhub account or via email. Notifications can be sent for OKR activities, tasks, and more.
Notifications are configured account-wide. Afterwards, you can change your individual notification settings.
NOTE: If you have changed your individual notification, changes to the account -wide notifications will not affect you.
For more information, see Configure account notifications.
Perform the following:
- In the bottom of the navigation pane, click Notifications.
- In the toolbar, click Manage notifications.
- Select and deselect the checkboxes of the notifications you want to receive.
The settings are applied instantly.
- Navigate back.
You can receive notifications for the following:
- KR progress updates for KRs you own, KRs owned by your team, or both
- OKRs edits for objectives and KRs you own, objectives and KRs owned by your team, or both
- OKRs assigned to you or your team
- Objective approval activity
- Mentions and comments
- Badges activity
- Feedback activity
- Announcement posts
- Tasks assigned to you or your team