In Gtmhub, you're in a full control when it comes to customizing receiving notifications via e-mail or your Gtmhub inbox.
Here's how to access the general notifications panel in Gtmhub:
- Click the Notifications icon on the top ribbon right next to your company logo
- Click the Manage notifications button
- Adjust which notifications you'd like to receive via which channel
You can enable/disable all the inbox/e-mail notifications with only 1 click:
Here's a short list of all the notifications that you can receive via your Gtmhub Inbox and/or e-mail:
- KR Progress updates (including updates made by other people): KRs owned by me or by my team.
- OKRs edits (deletes, edits on titles, descriptions, alignment, session changes, tags, and changes on ownership, KR type and targets, unit and deadlines): Objectives and KRs owned by me or by my team.
- OKRs assigned to me or my team.
- Objective approval: approvals, declines, withdraws, and status changes of the objective.
- Mentions and comments: @mentions of your name and if you have posted or have been mentioned in related previous comments.
- Bagdes: all badge notifications.
- Feedback: feedback requested, completed, rejected, and received.
- Announcements I'm involved with: announcement posts.
- Tasks assigned to me or My Team