In Gtmhub, you're in full control of which notifications to receive and on which channel.
Here's how to access the general notifications panel in Gtmhub and customize which notifications you'd like to receive:
- Click on your profile icon on the bottom left corner at your screen
- Select Manage notifications
- Adjust which notifications you'd like to receive via which channel
ℹ️ You can enable/disable all the inbox or e-mail notifications with only 1 click:
ℹ️ Right next to each notification field, additional information pops up once you hover over the shaded ? button
ℹ️ Additional Readings:
- KR Progress updates (including updates made by other people): KRs owned by me or by my team.
- OKRs edits (deletes, edits on titles, descriptions, alignment, session changes, tags, and changes on ownership, KR type and targets, unit and deadlines): Objectives and KRs owned by me or by my team.
- OKRs assigned to me or my team.
- Objective approval: approvals, declines, withdraws, and status changes of the objective.
- Mentions and comments: @mentions of your name and if you have posted or have been mentioned in related previous comments.
- Bagdes: all badge notifications.
- Feedback: feedback requested, completed, rejected, and received.
- Announcements I'm involved with: announcement posts.
- Tasks assigned to me or My Team