Gtmhub can send automatic emails to all users in the account with health statistics such as:
- Aggregated progress on all OKRs per active session
- List of objectives that are underperforming
- List of key results that are underperforming
- List of OKRs that were completed
- List of key results that have not been updated for a while
- List of people and teams that do not own OKRs
- List of objectives that do not have any key results defined
You can configure the contents of the report, as well as the frequency and the time when the report will be sent.
To be able to configure the aggregate OKR report settings, you must be an administrator.
Perform the following:
- In the bottom of the navigation pane, click Settings.
- On Configuration tab, click Methodology.
- In Reports and notifications section, click Report settings.
- In Report cadence dropdown box, select how often you want to send the report.
Choose between Daily, Weekly, Every two weeks, Monthly.
This setting also affects the automatic key result update reminders.
For more information, see Configure key result update reminders.
- In Time zone, select the time zone when the report will be sent.
- In Personal and team reports section, select the day of the week, the hour and the minutes for sending the report.
- In Report settings, select the information that should be included or excluded from the report.
The Aggregated OKR email contains information from all active sessions that are in status In progress. To include sessions that are in status Open, select Include open sessions checkbox.
- To turn off automatic report sending, click Do not send personal and team reports.
- When finished, click Save report settings.