Top-level objectives and objective alignment work together to prioritize your OKR process. You use top-level objectives to mark an objective as top-priority.
When you mark an objective as top level, it is moved to the top of the hierarchy of the objectives.
For example, if you mark an objective aligned at third level, when you mark it as top-level, it is moved to the first level, together with its subobjectives.
Perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, under OKRs, click All sessions.
- Click the session where you want to set an objective as top-level.
- In the toolbar, click the Alignment tab.
The objectives appear in the Alignment pane.
- Open the menu of the objective that you want to set as top-level.
- Click Mark top-level objective.
The objective is moved to the top of the alignment - at first level, together with its subobjectives.