Feedbacks are categorized into topics. Each feedback must belong to a topic.
Everyone can create feedback topics when requesting or sending feedback. But to manage topics, you need permissions.
To use the Manage topics section, you must be an administrator or have the HCM role.
Create a feedback topic
Perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, expand People and click Feedback.
- Click Manage topics.
- In the toolbar, click Add new topic.
- Enter a name for the topic.
- Enter a Description.
Explain to the users how to use the topic. The description appears in the email that is sent for feedback requests.
Set the topic permissions
In the Permissions dropdown box, you can choose whether the topic will be visible to everyone or a restricted set of users.
To restrict permissions, perform the following:
- In the Permissions dropdown box, select Custom.
- Click + Select from list.
- Click the level at which you want to grant permissions.
Choose between: Employees, Teams, Roles, Account.
- Select the employees, teams, roles, or account that you want to grant permissions.
NOTE: You can assign permissions at more than one level at once.
- Click Apply.
The selected choices appear in the Permissions section.
- For each selected employee, team, role, or account, expand the dropdown box.
A list of all permissions appears.
- Choose whether you want to give Read, Update, Delete, Create, or Modify permissions rights.
You do this by selecting and deselecting the respective checkbox.
- Click Create feedback topic.
The topic is visible to all users that have permissions for it.
To manage topics, in the navigation pane, expand People and click Feedback > Manage topics.
On this page you can see a list with all the topics that have been created in your account, who created them, their description, and whether they are custom or public.
In this section, you can:
- View all feedback submitted for a topic.
To do this, click the View all feedback in this topic link of the topic whose feedback you want to view.
You see a list of all feedbacks. You can see the topic, its status, who is it about, who has submitted it, and who has requested the feedback.
You can sort and filter the list
- View statistics about how the topic is used.
To do this, click the title of the topic.
- Achieve a topic
For more information, see Archive a feedback topic.
- Delete a topic
To delete a topic, click its Delete button and confirm the deletion.