In addition to giving feedback on request, you can also submit feedback for someone upon your discretion.
For more information, see Feedbacks.
Perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, expand People and click Feedback.
- Click Give feedback.
- In I want to send feedback about input field, enter the name of the employee that you want to submit feedback for.
- In the Topic dropdown, select an existing topic or create a new topic by clicking + Create topic.
For more information, see Manage feedback topics.
- Compose your feedback.
- In Visibility dropdown box, select who will be able to see the feedback, by choosing between:
Private: Only the manager of this person will see this feedback and
Direct: Both the person receiving this feedback and their manager will see this feedback.
- When finished, click Send feedback > Submit.
If you click Save as draft, the feedback appears in Direct feedback drafts section and you can edit it and send it later.
The feedback is sent. On your side, it appears in All feedback section.