You may want to change your password for one of the following reasons:
- Change your password
You know your password, but you want to change it for security reasons.
- Reset your password
You do not remember your password or your invitation link has expired.
Changing or resetting your passwords in Gtmhub is a simple process.
Perform one of the following procedures.
Change your password
To change your password, perform the following:
- Login to Gtmhub.
- In the bottom left of the navigation pane, click your avatar.
- Click Edit profile.
- Click the Change Password tab.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click Change password.
Reset your password
If you have forgotten your password or if your invitation link has expired, you can reset it in the following way:
- Go to https://gtmhub.com and click on the Login button in the upper right corner.
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- On the Login screen that opens, click Don't remember your password?.
A screen appears with your email address populated. Make sure it is correct.
- Click Send email.
You will receive an email.
- Follow the link in the email, enter your new password, and confirm it.
Your password has been changed. You now have full access to your user in the Gtmhub account of your company.
Note: If you have created an account with Google and request password reset, you will not receive an email notification for this. That is because when you have created your Gtmhub account, you actually use your Google credentials in order to login. If you have forgotten your Google password, you should contact Google for the reset.