You may want to change your password for one of the following reasons:
- Change your password
You know your password, but you want to change it for security reasons.
- Reset your password
You do not remember your password.
Changing or resetting your passwords in Gtmhub is a simple process.
Perform one of the following procedures.
Change your password
To change your password, perform the following:
- Login to Gtmhub.
- In the bottom left of the navigation pane, click your avatar.
- Click Edit profile.
- Click the Change Password tab.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click Change password.
Reset your password
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it in the following way:
- Go to https://app.gtmhub.com/login.
- Enter your email address.
- To go to the next screen, click Continue.
- Click Don't remember your password?.
A screen appears with your email address populated. Make sure it is correct.
- Click Send email.
You will receive and email.
- Follow the link in the email, enter your new password, and confirm it.
Your password has been changed. You now have full access to your user in the Gtmhub account of your company.