Every once in a while, an Objective field may need to be altered to reflect changes in priorities or the most current needs of the company.
Here's how to do that in a few easy steps.
- Navigate to the Hub screen
- Click on the Objective you want to edit to open its details
- Click on the 3-dotted menu button in the upper right corner
- Choose Edit Objective
- Make the necessary changes in any of the fields: write your objective, write your description, owner, alignment or privacy
- Hit the Save Objective button
Editing your Objective allows for extra flexibility and speed when necessary. However, note that it's a good practice to edit your Objectives only when you have a good reason for that. For example, the Objective will be owned by the team instead of the team manager; or the short description will now include some more details about the reason around which the Objective was created.