Updating your OKRs is just one of the main functionalities that the Hub was built for.
Here's how to do that in 3 easy steps:
- Pick a Key Result that you want to update
- Click on the green Update button and make the necessary update
- Click on the Update button
To do a quick recap of your OKRs progress throughout the session, do the following:
- Navigate the Cadence arrows
- Review how your KRs were updated throughout the session
You might have noticed that there are two different Update buttons. The white "Update again" button relates to KRs that have been updated already and indicate that progress was made while the green "Update" button indicates that a specific KR has not been updated in a while and needs your attention.