Gtmhub allows for an effective team management.
What's more, the bulk functionality of seeing who's who in their organizations, enables managers to re-assign responsibilities and re-assess user permissions.
Here's how to access the users panel and use the Filtering option:
- Access Settings
- Switch to the Users panel
- Click on the Filter button
- Filter by available roles
- Click on the Apply selection button
- A user is every single individual added to a Gtmhub account;
- A role grants permissions to a user within the company account;
- An account is the personalized place for every company using Gtmhub.