"Request was denied: It seems that your request was denied by your browser. If you are using an AdBlocker, Firewall or any other extension or security tool, please consider adding an exception for gtmhub.com. Remember that Gtmhub does not serve any ads, nor anything else to disturb your privacy."
If such a message shows up on your screen while trying to update your Key Result or just navigating through your OKRs list, then this might be caused by your AdBlocker.
To address this problem and to ensure that your experience with the platform goes as smooth and effective as possible, you need to whitelist Gtmhub in your browser or plugin extension.
Here's how to do that:
- Click on the AdBlocking extension icon
- Click the Settings button
- Go to the Whitelisted websites section
- Fill in the blank by adding "*.gtmhub.com"
- Click the Add Website button
In this example, we're using AdBlock Plus. Please note that:
- Gtmhub is by no means associated with this app
- Whitelisting Gtmhub can be easily done using every ad-blocking tool and plugin including but not limited to UBlock Origin, AdBlock, AdBlock, uBlock, AdAway, etc.
- Whitelisting Gtmhub works with every browser and operating system