"A network connection could not be established. Please check your internet connection".
If such a message shows up on your screen while trying to update your Key Result or just navigating through your OKRs list, then this might be caused by your AdBlocker.
To address this problem and to ensure that your experience with the platform goes as smooth and effective as possible, you need to whitelisting Gtmhub using your plugin extension.
Here's how to do that:
- Click on the AdBlocking extension icon
- Click the Settings button
- Go to the Whitelisted websites section
- Fill in the blank by adding "*.gtmhub.com"
- Click the Add Website button
In this example, we're using AdBlock Plus. Please note that:
- Gtmhub is by no means associated with this app
- Whitelising Gtmhub can be easily done using every ad-blocking tool and plugin including but not limited to UBlock Origin, AdBlock, AdBlock, uBlock, AdAway, etc.
- Whitelisting Gtmhub works with every browser and operating system