Gtmhub enables you to set permissions on a team level. This allows every team member to have the same set of permissions.
Perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, under OKRs, click All sessions.
- Click the session for which you want to set permissions.
- In Permissions dropdown box, select Custom.
- Click + Select from list.
- Click the Teams tab.
- Enter the name of the team or select it from the list.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save session.
NOTE: When assigning permissions on team level, all the team members, including the manager, are granted the same permissions. However, you can further modify the permissions of particular team members.
For more information, see Manage permissions of roles.