If you want to quickly align your objectives and create a parent-child relationship between them, you can use this procedure to create a subobjective of an objective directly.
Perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, under OKRs, click All sessions.
- Click the session where you want to add the subobjective.
The list of all session objectives appears.
- Click the objective where you want a subobjective.
- In the upper-right corner, expand the menu.
- Click Add sub-objective.
- Create the new objective using procedure Create objectives.