To enable the Approval Workflow feature, you must:
- Click on the OKRs drop-down menu > Manage sessions
- Click the Create a session button
- Follow through the steps and create a session
- Navigate to the Workflow section
- Choose how many people you want to approve every OKR in this session
- Click Use workflow
- Click Create session
Only account administrators and custom-made roles can create a new session or edit an existing one. Thus, they're the only ones who can enable the Approval Workflow feature.
If account administrators enable the feature, they can't go back and disable it. That's why, we've added a confirmation state to inform the session creator that there is no going back to "Don't use" after the session is created with a Workflow enabled.