By using the KR cascading feature, multiple team members can contribute to the achievement of one key result. To do this, you must enable cascading when creating the key result.
You can turn on cascading only on key results of type Should increase to.
Perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, under OKRs, click All sessions.
- Click the session where you want to create a cascading key result.
- Click the objective where the key result belongs.
- In Key results section, click + Add a key result.
- Create the key result using procedure Create key results.
In Cascading dropdown box, select Yes.
- Click Create key result.
NOTE: You can also enable cascading for a key result after you have created it.
For more information, see Edit key results.