Cascading key results is important for supporting cross-collaboration. However, when required, you can unlink a key result from its parent.
If this key result has a parent one that cascades down into this one, you can unlink it.
Perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, under OKRs, click All sessions.
- Click the session where the child key result is.
- Click the OKR where the child key result is.
- In the Key results section, expand the menu of the key result that you want to unlink.
- Click Unlink key result from parent.
This key result does not contribute to the parent key result anymore.