I created a custom entity and now I want to use it. Where do I find the custom entity and how can I connect it to my data source?
You need to have permissions needed before you can manage data sources.
- Navigate to the Insights drop-down menu and choose Data sources option
- If there are any entities in your account they will be listed at the top of the screen above already connected connections, data sources and entities
- Click on the options dropdown menu on the right side of the selected entity's row
- Select the "Connect" option
- A new modal window will open displaying the fields of the custom entity on the left and the available data sources on the right side
- Select the data source you want to connect the entity to
- On the right side the fields of the external schema will appear. You can drag and drop them and map them to entity's fields
- When mappings are done click "Save" button