By default, only admins and users with specific permission set have access to and are able to modify Insightboards.
Here's how to manage the insightboard granular permissions:
- Navigate to the Insights drop-down menu > Insightboards
- Pick an Insightboard
- Click on the upper-left drop-down menu > Edit
- Go to Permissions drop-down and select Custom
- Assign who (employees, teams, roles, account) can have what permissions
- Keep in mind that there are a set of global, roles based permissions governing the access and manage insight boards permissions that also need to be granted -> http://help.gtmhub.com/en/articles/3479175-permissions-in-the-insights-module
- Save insightboard
Insightboard permissions can be granted on 4 different levels - employees, teams, roles, account.