- Navigate to Settings
- Click the Account notification settings button
- Adjust which notifications will be received via which channels (inbox, email, etc.)
- Please note that all the adjustments being made will take effect on an account-wide level:
- Unless a user has modified the specific notification setting themselves, your changes will come into effect immediately for all users in the account.
- If a user has modified a notification setting to their preferences, your changes won't affect that specific user.
- If you don't make any changes to the account notification settings, the default mode will be to have all notifications enabled.
- Please note that you need to be an admin or be assigned the necessary permissions to have access to your Gtmhub account's settings.