You can receive notifications in the Gtmhub account or via email. Notifications can be sent for OKR activities, tasks, and more. By default, all notifications are turned on.
You can configure the default notification settings for all users in the account.
Afterwards, each user can modify their individual notification settings.
To configure notification setting for the whole account, you must be an administrator.
Perform the following:
- In the bottom of the navigation pane, click Settings.
- On the Configuration tab, click Methodology.
- In the Reports and notifications section, click Account notification settings.
- Select and deselect the checkboxes of the notifications you want to receive.
The settings are applied instantly.
- Navigate back.
You can receive notifications for the following:
- KR progress updates for KRs you own, KRs owned by your team, or both
- OKRs edits for objectives and KRs you own, objectives and KRs owned by your team, or both
- OKRs assigned to you or your team
- Objective approval activity
- Mentions and comments
- Badges activity
- Feedback activity
- Announcement posts
- Tasks assigned to you or your team
Unless a user has modified specific individual notification settings, your changes will come into effect instantly for all users in the account.
If a user has modified a notification setting to their preferences, your changes will not affect that specific user.