Progress aggregation allows you to easily spot what is the aggregate progress on objectives supporting that support your objective.
If you do not use progress aggregation, the progress of an objective is based on the progress of its key results only, regardless of whether the objective has subobjectives supporting it.
For more information, see Aggregated progress of objectives.
To be able turn on and view aggregate progress of an objective, this objective must have child objectives aligned under it.
To turn on aggregate progress, perform the following:
- In the bottom of the navigation pane, click Settings.
- On the Configuration tab, click Methodology.
- In Progress aggregation section, turn on the toggle switch of Use.
Progress aggregation is displayed for the objectives.
You can see it, by performing the following:
- In the navigation pane, under OKRs, click All sessions.
- Click the session whose aggregate progress you want to see.
- In the toolbar, click Alignment tab.