To view your Process report, navigate to Reporting > Process report. Once there, you’ll see something like this.
To export the Process report, click on the 3 dots up right in the corner and select export to PDF.
📝 You can filter your report by session and team. To filter:
- Click on a filter
- Select from the available list of sessions and/or teams and
- Click on the Apply selection button
Who can access a Performance report
People who have the Admin and Data roles can view a Process report.
What’s included in your Process report
There are several Insights included in your report. Here is a brief description of each one. Each Insight represents data relative to the filter(s) you select.
- Objectives - The total number of objectives
- Key Results - The total number of Key results
- Manual Key Results - The total number of manual Key results
- Automated Key Results - The number of automated Key results
- Automated Key Results Percentage - Percentage of Key results that are automated
- Key result updates by day - A calendar that shows your organization’s Key result update activity over a trailing 12-month period. Hover over a square to see the number of Key result updates made in a single day. The darker the green, the more updates were made on that day. Each column of squares represents a week (Sunday through Saturday)
- People without objectives - The number of people without objectives. Click on the 💌 to send an email to the individual to follow up
- People without KRs - The number of people without KRs. Click on the 💌 to send an email to the individual to follow up
- People without ownership - The number of people that do not own OKRs. Click on the 💌 to send an email to the individual to follow up
- Objectives without KRs - The number of objectives that don't have Key results defined. Click on the 💌 to send an email to the individual(s) to follow up
- Objectives with too few KRs - The number of objectives that have 1 or less key results defined. Click on the 💌 to send an email to the individual(s) to follow up
- List of objectives with too many KRs - The number of objectives that have 4 or more key results. Click on the 💌 to send an email to the individual(s) to follow up
How to clone the Process report to customize it
Just like with any other insightboard, you are able to clone a report to customize it further. You can edit, rearrange and delete Insights to be specific for your organization’s needs.
For example, your OKRs framework may involve team only owned OKRs. You can customize the insights for People without objectives, People without KRs, and People without ownership to reflect Teams. Perhaps you want to define Objectives with too few KRs or List of objectives with too many KRs differently, clone the Process report and change the SQL query to reflect your definition.
To clone the Process report, click on the ellipsis (…) on the top right and select Clone this insightboard.
When you do this, you’ll have a cloned copy and can customize the report as with any other insightboard.
Pro-tip: To be able to use the insights in the Performance and Process report in other insightboards, you need to clone the Reports first.