Gtmhub process reports provide insights that describe how effectively your organization is at running the OKRs process.
To be able to view the report, you must be an administrator or have the Data role.
View the report
To view the progress report, in the navigation pane, click expand Reports and click Progress report.
The report opens. It contains the following:
- Total number of objectives
Total number of key results
- Number of manual and dynamic key results
- Percentage of dynamic key results
- A calendar tracking the key result updates by day.
The activity displayed is over a trailing 12-month period.
Hover over a square to see the number of key result updates made in a single day. The darker the green, the more updates were made on that day. Each column of squares represents a week starting on Saturday.
- People without objectives and without key results
Click the envelop to send an email to the employee.
- People that do not own anything
List of objectives with zero or one key result.
Click the envelop to send an email to the objective owner.
- Objectives with too many key results – 5 or more.
Filter the report
You can filter your report by the following:
To do this, click the team filter, select one or more teams, and click Apply selection.
To do this, click the session filter, select one or more sessions, and click Apply selection.
Customize the progress report
The progress report is an insightboard with predefined insights.
You can customize it by cloning it.
To do this, perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, expand Reports and click Progress report.
- In the upper-right corner, click Clone this insightboard.
- In the navigation pane, expand Insights and click Insightboards.
You see the Progress report clone insightboard.
- You can edit the insightboard and its insights.
For more information, see Insightboards and Create insights with SQL.
EXAMPLE: Your OKRs framework may involve team-only owned OKRs. You can customize the insights for People without objectives, People without KRs, and People without ownership to reflect reams. Or you may want to define Objectives with too few KRs or List of objectives with too many KRs differently.