Gtmhub sends automatic reminders for updating the key results. You can change the day, the time, and the period for sending these reminders.
To be able to configure the aggregate OKR report settings, you must be an administrator.
Perform the following:
- In the bottom of the navigation pane, click Settings.
- On the Configuration tab, click Methodology.
- In Reports and notifications section, click Report settings.
- In Report cadence dropdown box, select how often you want to receive the update reminders.
Choose between Daily, Weekly, Every two weeks, Monthly.
- Under KR update deadline, select the day of the week, the hour and the minutes for sending the update reminders.
- In Time zone, select the time zone when the reminders will be sent.
- To turn off key result update reminders, under KR update deadline, select Do not send aggregated report.
- Click Save report settings.