The process and the performance reports in the Reports section can be accessed by users that have the Manage Data permission.
You can make the reports available to more users, if your process requires this.
You can make the reports available in the following ways:
- Grant the Manage Data permission
Grant the Manage Data permission to the roles that you want to be able to access the reports. You can also create a new role with this permission and add the required users to it.
For more information, see Manage permissions of roles.
- Clone the reports
You can clone the reports and they will appear in the Insightboards section. Then, change the permissions for the insightboard.
To clone a report, perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, expand Reports and click Progress report or Performance report.
- In the upper-right corner, click Clone this insightboard.
- In the navigation pane, expand Insights and click Insightboards.
You see the report clone in the section.
- Expand its menu and click Title and permissions.
- For more information, see Set permissions for insightboards.