Sometimes when setting up the layout of a Session things may not have been structured in a way that is reflective of the companies needs, in this case one would need to edit their Session.
Here is how to edit a session in a few easy steps.
- In the top menu click on OKRs.
- From the OKRs drop down menu click on Manage Sessions.
- Here you will see all of your Sessions, to the right of the name of the Session you want to edit you will see a ⋮ symbol, click on that.
- Another menu will open, click on the Edit option.
- From here you will be able to edit the Title, Timeframe, Status, Color, Parent session, Cadence, Workflow, and Permissions.
- Once you have made your changes click on SAVE SESSION to save your changes.
Changes to Sessions should only be edited by administrators of the company's Gtmhub environment and changes should be carefully made as they could hold many Objectives for the company.