- I invited a few users from my company to Gtmhub, but they did not receive an invite email.
- I am not receiving the Gtmhub notification emails in my Inbox
- Gtmhub emails often go to the Spam folder
- You have a spam filter that is putting Gtmhub emails in your Spam folder
- You have an email rule that catches the subject or contents of a Gtmhub email and moves it to a folder
- Check your Spam folder. If you find Gtmhub emails there, please add our domain to the trusted senders. Here’s a handy article.
- Use global search form your entire mailbox, and look for messages from our domain
- Contact your IT team to validate if the message has not been blocked before it reached your individual mailbox
If none of the above steps helped to resolve your issue, please contact Gtmhub Support for further assistance.