Linking objectives allows you to support an objective from different sessions without being aligned with it.
One objective can support many other objectives, so you can link one objective to more than one other objectives.
For more information, see Aligning vs linking objectives.
Perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, under OKRs, click All sessions.
- Click the session where the objective that you want to link is located.
- Click the objective that you want to link.
- In Related items section, click + Link objective.
A list of all sessions appears.
- Click the session where the objective that you want to link to is located.
- Click the objective which you want to link the current objective to.
The linked objective appears in section Related items.
If you open the other objective, the current one appears in its Related items section and is listed as supported by.