The Gtmhub mobile app for Android has crashed or keeps crashing repetitively. How can I provide more information to Gtmhub tech Support so the issue gets resolved?
Follow these instructions:
- Visit your device’s Settings app and select About phone or About tablet. It is typically the last one in the main Settings or if the Settings app is broken into sections, it might be in a tab like “General" or “Device”.
- In the “About” section, scroll down to the Build number - it’s typically the last one - and tap it 10 times, until you see a message that says “You are now a developer!”. Developer Options are now enabled.
- Tap the back button to leave the “About” page. The new Developer Options item will now be shown directly under or above “About phone”.
- Reproduce the issue that you’re seeing. For example, complete the steps that cause the Gtmhub mobile app to crash.
- After reproducing the issue, go into the main Settings app and select Developer Options.
- Tap Take bug report (you may need to toggle the “On" switch at the top first). After a few minutes, you will receive a prompt to email the bug report. Send it to [email protected].
If the Take bug report option is disabled, please try enabling the USB Debugging option in Developer Options and try again.