In this example, you use Google Sheet, which is already connected to Gtmhub as a data source, to populate the fields of an already created custom entity.
This example uses the SalesSheet data source to populate the Monthly sale opportunities data entity.
Perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, expand Insights and click Data sources.
- Expand Not connected entities.
- Expand the menu of Monthly sale opportunities.
- Click Connect.
- In the right, click SalesSheet.
- Drag the Sales field and drop it next to Sales opportunities.
- Drag the Status field and drop it next to Status of deal.
- Drag the Amount field and drop in next to Revenue.
- Click Save.
The rows of the Monthly sale opportunities table, represented by the
sales_monthly database entity is populated with the rows of the Google Sheet.
You can use the populated data source to create insights and dynamic key results: