Our Privacy Principles
- Gtmhub is the custodian of data on behalf of the clients that use Gtmhub. We don't own client data clients own their data.
- Privacy goes hand in hand with security and confidentiality. They are very important to us and we take them very seriously.
Updated: November 3, 2015
Our website and application may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Gtmhub. Please refer to the privacy policies of any linked third party website to learn how they collect and use information that is gathered through those websites. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies.
Information Related to Data Collected on Behalf of our Clients
Service Provider Collection and Use
Gtmhub collects information under the direction and with the authorization of its clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes.
We collect information for our clients, if you are a customer or affiliate of one of our clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our clients that use our service, please address this directly with the client that you interact with. If you are a client of Gtmhub and would like to update your account, please contact us at [email protected]
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
Gtmhub has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the Gtmhub's client who is the data controller. If the client requests Gtmhub to remove or amend the data, we will respond to their request within 20 business days.
Retention of Data
Gtmhub will retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed provide services to our client, subject to any limitations imposed by our agreements with those clients.
Information we Collect
We collect different kinds of information. Some of it is personally identifiable and some is non-identifying or aggregated. Here are the types of information we collect or receive:
- Account and profile information. The information we require to create your Gtmhub account is first and last name, email address and password. If you authenticate with sign-in services such as an Open ID provider, you would have the option to to pre-populate our sign up form with information through that provider.
- Optional information. You can enter optional information into your profile. This includes information such as your company name, your role, etc. Any information you add to your profile may be visible to other people on your team.
- Sandbox information. When you create a sandbox of Gtmhub, we collect your email address, your password, your first and last name, your company name and Gtmhub domain (ex: your-company-name.gtmhub.com).
- Billing information. We collect billing address and credit card information if you purchase a Gtmhub subscription through our website. Credit card information is securely passed to our payment processing partner and is not stored at Gtmhub.
- Log data. When you use Gtmhub, our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Gtmhub website or application. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before coming to Gtmhub, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device on which you are using Gtmhub. The device information may include the type of device, operating system, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you're using and its settings.
- Gtmhub usage information. In sandboxes we collect information about which insights, applications you are using as well as what integrations with related services you use. This helps us focus on improving that things that you use and deliver a better service.
- System integrations. If you integrate with a system or data source we will connect the content from that system or source to Gtmhub.
- All integrations are viewable and editable by an administrator
- We do not receive or store your passwords for any of these systems or data sources.
- You can remove an integration at any time which unbinds that integration on a go-forward basis.
How we Use the Information we Collect
We use your information for the following:
- Understanding and improving our product. To make the Gtmhub better we have to understand how users are using it. We have a fair bit of data about usage and we intend to use it many different ways to improve our product.
- Providing the Gtmhub service. We use information you provide to authenticate you and deliver the insights that help you grow your business.
- Investigating and preventing issues. We work hard to keep Gtmhub secure and to prevent abuse and misuse of content.
- Helping you with issues and requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond to that request and address your problems or concerns.
- Email messages. We may send you service and administrative emails, such as when your sandbox is about to expire or alerts for events of interest or discussions you are part of. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our services, or our service offerings. These messages are considered part of the service we deliver and you may not opt-out of them. You can opt out from any product updates and other messages that we may share with you in an effort to keep you updated on what offer and how you can benefit from it.
Gtmhub takes reasonable steps to protect information you provide to us and the data you connect to the Gtmhub application from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. The transmission of sensitive information (such as sign-in credentials) is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Although Gtmhub makes every effort to ensure the security of customer information, it's important to note that no electronic or email transmission or digital storage mechanism is ever fully secure or error free. If you have any questions about security on our website or application, you can contact us at [email protected] .
To learn more about current practices and policies regarding security, confidentiality, backups and Client data storage, please see our Security Policy; we keep that document updated as these practices evolve over time.
To learn more about how Gtmhub complies with GDPR, please see Gtmhub & GDPR.
You can log in to our site and application using sign-in services such as an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form.
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected] .
Social Media Features
Gtmhub Ltd. 15 Henrik Ibsen, 1407 Sofia, Bulgaria