Once created, Gtmhub allows you to edit an objective to reflect changes in priorities and the most current requirements of the company.
The ability to edit an objective contributes to your planning flexibility.
GOOD PRACTICE: It is a good practice to edit your objectives only when you have a good reason to do so. For example, the objective will be owned by the team, instead of the team manager; or the short description will now include some more details.
To edit an objective, perform the following:
- In the navigation pane, under OKRs, click All sessions.
- Click the session where you want to edit an objective.
The list of all session objectives appears.
- Click the objective that you want to edit.
- In the upper-right corner, expand the menu.
- Click Edit.
- Make the required changes.
For more information, see Create objectives.
- When finished, click Save.